All Applicants Must Submit:
- Completed online application (Domestic or International)
- Academic Transcript
- At least two marking periods of grades are required for review.
- Personal Essay - the essay should be a maximum of one page, double-spaced. In your essay, please address one of the following:
- Why do you want to attend the Rutgers Pre-College Summer Academy and what do you hope to learn?
- Share your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to your future goals.
- Letter of Recommendation from any teacher or individual who can speak on your educational or personal achievements
Domestic students may apply until April 30, 2023
International students may apply by April 7, 2023 and must also submit the following items:
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if no TOEFL or IELTS score is reported, international and non-native English speakers will be contacted to arrange an online interview).