The Leadership Summer Academy will be offered online for 2020.
Develop The Leader Within You
At the Leadership Summer Academy, students will develop and hone their knowledge and skills in critical areas including group processes, team dynamics, ethics, conflict management, and advocacy. Through this program, you will identify your personal leadership strengths and style, enhance critical thinking skills, and hone in on communication skills.
During this two-week-long intensive program, you will engage in a series of integrated lectures and public speaking workshops, and activities. Final student presentations address individual leadership development, theory, and applications. Students will:
- Analyze and discuss their own behavior in group problem-solving challenges
- Define emotional, social, and cultural intelligence and their impact on effective leadership
- Describe concepts, theoretical perspectives, and current trends in organizational leadership
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate ethical dilemmas that leaders face
- Make engaging, informative oral presentations with confidence
- Reflect upon and share their own leadership development
Visit the Important Dates page to view the deadlines for the Leadership Summer Academy.
Join Us For An Online Information Session
Would you like to learn more about the Leadership Summer Academy?